Makes about 12 (multiplies easily)
- 1 baguette (dark or light), sliced
- Olive oil, as needed
- 1 pint heirloom cherry tomatoes (various), sliced and lightly salted
- 1 handful fresh basil, chiffonade, or microgreens
- sea salt and cracked black pepper, as needed
- 1 recipe sous vide ricotta
- Preheat the broiler to high.
- Brush each side of the bread slices with olive oil and toast under the broiler on each side (about 1-2 minutes a side.)
- Remove from the oven and spread each slice with ricotta.
- Top with a layer of sliced tomatoes and the basil or microgreens.
- Salt and pepper to finish.