Silicone Containers With Stretch Lids -6PCS
1. Silicone Material / Reusable / Easy to clean up / Expire Date Tracker / Stretchable
1.Find a silicone stretch lid which is smaller than the bowl.
2.Cover the bowl and hold one side, then stretch another side to fit the bowl.
3.Adjust the lid .
4.Make sure it’s sealed.
6 sizes for you to choose, different sizes meet various demands.
(1) 2.6″ x1″ (can stretch to 3.2″) Fruit cups, small yogurts, onion or apple, can of soup, cat or dog food.
(2) 3.5″ x1″ (can stretch to 4.4″) Sour Cream, Large yogurts, grapefruit, coffee mug, beer mug, small bowls.
(3) 4.3″ x1″ (can stretches to 5.5″) a cantaloupe, regular bowls, small Tupper ware dishes, bento boxes 1-quart paint can.
(4) 5.5″ x1″ (can stretch to 6″) For a small watermelon, mixing bowls, soup bowls.
(5) 6″ x1″ (can stretch to 7.5″) Extra-large bowls, Suitable of a giant watermelon, mixing bowl.
(6) 8″ x1″ (can stretch to 9.5″) Large salad bowl, Cuisinart mixing bowl 1-gallon paint can.
1. Lids are completely dry or they will not stay in place.
2. When you are using it in Microwave or Oven, do not completely seal containers would be better, preventing the damage or injury due to the expanding heat and pressure from the container.