Industrial Thermometer For Cooking -50~380℃
1. Not for Human: This infrared thermometer is used for measuring the temperature of the object’s surface, which is applicable for various hot, hazardous, or hard-to-reach objects without contact safely and quickly.
2. Item Structure: This unit consists of optics, a temperature sensor signal amplifier, a processing circuit, and an LCD Display.
3. Increased Accuracy: 12: 1 optics for extra long-distance accuracy.
4. Professional Use: The Industrial Infrared thermometer is ideal for professional use.
5. Please Note: Do not use a solvent to clean the plastic lens. do not submerge the unit in water.
Features: ℃/℉ selection. Data retention function. ON/OFF selection of laser target pointer.
The backlight on/off option. The automatic power supply is turned off in 7 seconds without any operation.
This product is used to measure surface temperature: hot water pipe, thermal engine parts, cooking surface, heat pipe and insulation, electrical connection, lamp ballast.
Temperature range: -50~380℃（-58~716℉）
Accuracy: 0℃ / 380℃ ( 32℉ ~ 716℉ ) : ± 1.5℃ ( ± 2.7℉ )or ±1.5% -50℃ ~ 0℃ ( -58℉ ~ 32℉ ) : ± 3℃ ( ± 5℉ ) whichever is accurate
Batteries: 1.5V AAA*2 batteries(not included)
Repeatability: ±1% or ±1℃
Material distance ratio: 12:1
Emissivity: 0.95 presupposition Resolution: 0.1℃/℉ Response time: 500msec, 95%res ponse Response wavelength: 8-14um Maximum measuring distance: 132mm/5.2″ Farthest focus: 1500mm/59.06″
Packing List Thermometer*1
1. Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
2. Please allow 1-3cm tolerance in size due to manual measurement.
Visit our ‘Infrared Thermometer’ section!