VonShef 13/104 Premium 8 Liter Sous Vide/Water Oven
Sous Vide involves vacuum sealing food in plastic pouches and cooking at lower temperatures and for longer than most other methods of cooking.
Sous Vide cooking ensures that food is cooked evenly on the inside without overcooking the outside, and that nutrition, moisture and flavor is retained.
The Sous Vide takes the guess work out of cooking and its’ spacious 8 Liter capacity and stainless steel rack make it perfect for a wide range of foods including fish, meat, vegetables, fruit and eggs, and most standard sized vacuum bags.
Using the Sous Vide is as easy as it gets – simply vacuum seal ingredients, fill the Sous Vide VonShef 13/104, place food in the pouch rack, set time and temperature accordingly via the LCD display. Viewing window lets you keep an eye on your food as its cooking.
1. Seal your steak in a vacuum sealed bag
2. Select a cooking temperature:
– Rare: 140 degrees
– Medium: 160 degrees
– Well Done: 175 degrees
3. Determine your cooking time (dependant on the thickness of your steak)
– 1/2 inch thickness: 15 minutes
– 1 inch thickness: 45 minutes
– 1.5 inch thickness: 90 minutes
4. Place your sealed bag of steak into the sous vide water bath for the desired time
5. Remove the steak from the vacuum bag
6. Finish your steak by searing in a frying pan on medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side and season
7. Serve and enjoy with potatoes & seasonal vegetables
Cook a wide range of foods – including fish, meat, vegetables and more whilst retaining all of the natural moisture and flavour
The premium sous vide has a capacity of 8 liters (270-Oz) and can hold 6 vacuum sealed food pouches.
Programmable time range 0 – 24 hours, controlled temperature range 0 -210°F/ 99°C
Prevents freezer burn and is suitable to use for water oven/bath cooking method. Reseal food in seconds retaining freshness and flavours for longer
Power Rating: 800 W Product Dimensions: 15 inches x 10 inches x 9 inches
Check Out More Water Ovens
Back To Home Page Shop Sous Vide