C5L-Nomiku WiFi circulator with LIPAVI Sous Vide Container C5
C5L-Nomiku WiFi – Clear Transparent – Easy to control the sous vide cooking
Easy handling – Strong Polycarbonate
Prevents evaporation and conserves energy
Dish Washer proof – High Temperature tolerance -40 to 210 F
Tailored for Nomiku WiFi – Fits Lipavi C5 Sous Vide Water Bath
- Add water to the pot. The water should be between the “Min” and “Max” lines on the sides of the Nomiku (see a diagram). The water level will rise when you add food to the container, so don’t fill it up too high. Nomiku should always be operated in a water bath, even when changing setting like WiFi or temperature preferences.
- Plug in the power cord. Tap any button to turn on the Nomiku. The logo will display briefly as water circulation starts.
- Turn the knob to set the temperature. The display will show the current water temperature as a large number and the desired (setpoint) temperature as a smaller number below it.
- Pair with apps. Download the Tender app from eattender.com to search recipes and wirelessly control Nomiku. Press the menu button, turn the knob to Quick Start and press the Action button to connect to Wi-Fi and get a pairing code to use with Tender.
- Add food and let Nomiku do its work. Remove food from the water bath when ready. Sear and finish as desired. Enjoy!
- Put Nomiku to sleep. Nomiku should be in Sleep mode when food is done and when not in use. Press and hold the menu button three (3) seconds or press the Menu button and select Sleep. Tender can access and wake up Nomiku from sleep mode.
- Unplug Nomiku. Allow Nomiku to cool and fully drain before putting on or taking off parts and storing.
- Clean Nomiku. The bottom sheath and chamber are removable and top-rack dishwasher safe.
Check Out More Containers
Back To Home Page Shop Sous Vide