FoodSaver 2-in-1 Vacuum Sealing System with Starter Kit
FoodSaver v4840 Combining both a handheld and standard vacuum sealer, this 2-in-1 FoodSaver appliance is vacuum sealing versatility at its best. Automatic bag detection and vacuum sealing means two quick and easy steps to seal and save.
When sealing zipper bags, containers and canisters, the convenient handheld retractable sealer eliminates the need for additional attachments. One unit does it all.
If you’ve been sealing a lot of moist foods, the drip tray might be full. The indicator light will blink to let you know that it needs to be emptied. Simply remove your drip tray, Clean it, dry it and re-insert according to your model’s instruction manual. The light will go out and you are ready to start sealing again.
FoodSaver v4840 2 in 1 Vacuum Sealing Starter Kit includes:
- (1) 11″x10′ Roll, (3) Qt Heat-Seal Bags, (2) Gal Heat-Seal Bags, (3) Qt Zipper Bags, (2) Gal Zipper Bags
- Built-in retractable handheld sealer seals zipper bags, canisters, containers and marinates food in minutes
- Moist/Dry food settings for optimal sealing
- Convenient roll storage and bag cutter
- Pull-out drip tray drawer with patented, removable, dishwasher-safe drip tray
- FoodSaver Vacuum Sealing Systems are engineered to work best with FoodSaver bags and rolls
2. Brace the FoodSaver with one hand, grip the accessory hose near its base and firmly pull straight up.
3. While pulling, release tension fully without letting go of the accessory hose.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 as many times until the hose goes back in.
Check Out More Vacuum Sealing
Back To Home Page Shop Sous Vide