By now you’ve probably heard about the art of Sous Vide cooking.
Sous Vide includes a precision cooker device that chefs, professional and amateur, around the world use to produce perfectly cooked meat using a water bath without having to apply too much manual labor.
One such device, produced by European tech company Wancle, is currently flying off of store shelves and into kitchens around the world.
Here’s why you might want to see that it finds its way into yours.
In general, Sous Vide provide an ease of cooking that is desirable in the fast paced, quick results seeking world of 2019.
What makes the Wancle sous vide cooker stand out above its competitors is its ability to clip to the side of pots and pans, allowing an added feeling of “set it and forget it.”
The LCD control display adds to the device’s ease of use as it’s easy to read and control.
Why do I need a precision cooker?
Besides their popularity, precision cookers are a wonderful tool because they take the guess work out of cooking meat.
By using water circulation and temperature regulation, Sous Vide makes it so that you never have to wonder if your meat is cooked enough and will produce restaurant quality creations every time.
Imagine never having to eat a well-done steak because you’ve accidentally overcooked it ever again?
How does the Wancle Sous Vide work?
Using the Wancle Sous Vide is incredibly simple and you’ll wish that you’d bought yours sooner.
- First, season your meat using whichever herbs and spices you prefer.
- Next, place the seasoned meat into a bag. Restaurants will use a food-grade vacuum sealing bag which are commonly available to the general public, but if this is not an option for you, reusable freezer bags (purchased at your local market) can also do the job.
- At this point you can add any large herbs (sprigs of rosemary or thyme perhaps) to the bag, making sure they are in contact with the meat.
- Once the meat is in the bag, remove as much air as possible. If you’re using a vacuum sealer, this should be easy. If you’ve chosen to use a reusable freezer bag, squeeze out as much air as you can, seal the bag almost all the way and then place into your pot of water, until it is submerged to the seal, before sealing the bag the rest of the way, allowing the water to naturally pressurize the bag.
- Place the bag of meat and the Wancle Sous Vide into a pot of water.
- The specific instructions for cooking each type of meat can be found in the guide book that comes along with your Wancle Sous Vide. Set the timer and temperature per the specifications.
- After cooking, let the meat rest in the bag for about fifteen minutes to allow time for the juices to absorb. If you’re looking for a little color on the outside of your meat, now is the time to sear it in a pan.
- The most important step: Serve, enjoy, and be regaled with the praise you deserve for cooking such a delicious meal!
This is not one of those “too good to be true” items in your kitchen. The Wancle Sous Vide really is that easy to use! So what are you waiting for? Purchase yours today!
Read more: The best sous vide recipes >>